A while back I watched a close friend of mine go through a breakup, and it was really sad, she was having a hard time getting over it, so I was inspired to give some simple tips on how to get over a breakup
1. Either block or unfriend him, because that will be the death of you. Most people might find this really childish but it’s actually better if you block him from all parts of your life if you don’t you just keep on remembering what went down between the both of you especially when you see a picture or a video of him. nobody wants to remember their ex after they are over.
2. Don’t immediately suggest to “stay friends” — and if he does, tell him you need to think about it. This is an impulse because you don’t want to seem like you care too much about the breakup. Because you’re so chill. But truthfully, during this awkward breaking-up period, it’s hard to tell whether you’ll be able to be friends or not. Generally, one person wants to be friends and the other wants to be more. Gotta work that shit out before it can be a healthy friendship … if it ever can be. You’re not admitting defeat by not staying friends with him.
3. Spend a lot of time outside. It’s a cliché, but fresh air really does clear your head. So does, you know, seeing the sun every once in a while. Take at least two hours from each day just to leave your Comfort zone and interact with The Outside world.
4. If you start dating someone else, take it really slow. Dude. You just ended a relationship and your heart flipped over and exploded like a tanker. I know most girls/guys of nowadays have zero chills, they go through a break up the previous week and the next week they are in new relationships. If you take it step by step and enjoy it as a casual thing for a while, that’ll give you some time to evaluate whether you’re actually ready to be with someone again.
5. Reach out to people, and tell them exactly what you need. You might feel like nobody will understand, or be afraid of becoming that depressed girl who can’t hold a conversation without crumbling. But we’ve all crumbled. Most people shy away from offering help only because they don’t know what you need, and they don’t feel adequate. People will surprise you with their support if you give them the chance. Be as specific about what you need as you can. “Hi, I’m sad and I need someone to listen,” is always a good place to start.
6. It feels like you’re dying, and in some ways you are. Let yourself die because dying is the only way you can be reborn. A breakup is a chance to be reborn. Give it purpose by allowing yourself to be remade. Ask yourself tough questions and feel through the answers. Who have you been up until now? Who are you really? What are you ready to let go of, and what does your heart most desire? Let this breakup propel you into Becoming yourself, more fully. You can forge something authentic and beautiful out of this pain. That way, when all the hurt has cleared, you’ll be able to look back with gratitude and pride and say “that made me who I am today.”
well, thats all I can tell you about how you can easily get over a breakup, if you are going through one just follow this steps and I am sure it will help, you can also send me an email – email@example.com. Thanks for reading!