Hello everyone, Welcome to my Blog. Today I am going to be talking about detoxing negative people from your life, by detoxing I mean letting go of them. Some people can be really negative and sometimes they ask themselves why? , Why am I always negative? You cannot hang out with a negative person and expect to live a positive life it’s not possible. There are different types of negative people but the one that I really dislike is the Chronic Criticizer. They are always criticizing everything you do which is really bad and because of such criticism, you develop the mentality that what you are doing isn’t good enough. There are a Few things I have noticed that Negative people do and they are:
- They make you feel bad about yourself.
- They add stress and anxiety to your life.
- They definitely don’t have your best interests at heart.
- They discourage you from doing your best every time.
- They take up a lot of time and energy.
- THEY ARE BAD FOR YOU! REALLY BAD!
To be honest, if you know that your friend is always being negative about everything you do, What is stopping you from letting them go? Steve Jobs once said
“Don’t let the noise of other peoples opinions drown out your inner voice”
What he said is so true, you can have an idea today and when you decide to share this idea with your friend who happens to be really negative about everything he/she will probably say that your idea is not good enough. Because of that you just give up which is wrong, you can’t let one person’s opinion decide whether your idea is good or not. My advice is that you should free yourself of such a person and you probably wondering how do you do that. Take a look at a few steps you could take to free yourself from negative people:
- Realize your own value: Your character is too wonderful to be destroyed by anyone.
- Identify the negative people in your life: Ask yourself, Who doesn’t have a positive impact on you?
- Mentally prepare yourself: Letting go of them doesn’t mean you hate them; it only means you love yourself.
- Shift your focus: Invest time & energy in more positive things instead of letting negative people occupy your mind.
- Detoxify yourself: Limit your interaction with them, avoid them, or completely cut them out of your life
- Surround yourself with positive people: They will nourish your soul!
Stay away from negative people they always have a problem with every solution and the less you respond to negative people the more peaceful your life will become.
Thank you for reading! if you like this post, share, and comment. God Bless You.