It’s hard to believe that we are close to the last day in 2017. You may have gone through some major hurts or disappointments this past year. Now it is the time to take a deep breath, as this time beckons reflection on the emotional or physical pain or the regrets we had over the last year.We need a positive view of the future as we look forward. Yesterday will keep you hung up. While you’re stuck, you never see any happiness or progress.
Things you should let go of:
- Let go of needing everyone to like you.
- Let go of people who drain you.
- Let go of Self-hate.
- Let go of doubting yourself.
- Let of go of your money woes (Being broke basically).
- Let go of regrets.
- Let go of negativity.
- Let go of anger.
- Let go of relationships that bring you down.
- Let go of blaming others.
People you should let go:
- People who make your life more stressful.
- People who use you.
- People who don’t respect you.
- People who always hurt you.
- People who lie to you a lot.
- People who smile to your face and then insult you behind your back.
- people who don’t care about you, but love to pretend they do.
- People who drag you back into your old lifestyle.
- People who hold you back.
- People who gossip a lot.
These people drive you crazy because their behaviors are so irrational. Make no mistake about it their behavior truly goes against reason, so why do you allow yourself to respond to them emotionally and get sucked into the mix?
In this new year try your best to distance yourself from them emotionally, also try to let go of the things that hinder you. Thank you so much for reading my posts this year and I know in the new year it’s going to be bigger and better.
Happy New Year in advance!!!